Tuesday, April 10, 2012

India - It happens only in India


Some of the pictures from the daily life of India – it happens only in India J

Some European tourists try their hand at pulling up the fishing net at Cochin, Kerala.

A tourist being helped by a local to tie a colourful lungi.

The musicians doing a practice run before the actual event at the temple premises.

Drummers in sync at a procession in Kerala.




The “Bhaji-Pav vala” waiting for the regular customers  

Cops “on the lookout” 


And finally a view of the Mysore palace, which I clicked about seven years ago.




8 comments:

Connie said...

Great pictures, Joe. I learn a lot from your posts.

Enigma said...

Yup, it happens only in India! ;)
Nice pictures. :)

Shivani Singh said...

Gr8 pictures.Makes me nervous sometimes to think what would u say about my lousy shots.
Wish i could take some lessons from you.
:)

Amanda Trought said...

You do have some great photos definitley gives you an insight. Blessings Amanda

Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
Art Blog

Tomz said...

I appreciate the timing of many of your frames, Haddock, especially the ones with foreigners. And that snap of Mysore palace was framed in a very curious way. Thanks for sharing..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

lovely pictures ..gr8 ..love the last picture,,,
I love paav bhaaji its been ages since I have been to any roadside ..vendors..
love that kind of street food!
thanks for sharing you made my day!

A said...

Ah love these! Priceless!

Unknown said...

hii..nice post.Thanks for sharing with us.I liked the way you put up the information.I visited br hills resort and also bandipur resorts last weekend with my family. really enjoyed a lot.Do visit once its really awesome..